In our early days there was classical music. Some artists, even deaf artists, would perform brilliantly for their audience in orchestra halls and concert halls alike. The relatively soft tone […]
Top Posts of the Week
- An End to the Electoral College
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions
- Robotic Sense and Feel
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Obesity and Low Carb Fads: Where Did We Go Wrong? (Part 1)
- Re-think Genes: New Mechanism of Gene Expression Discovered
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- The Mystery of America’s Stonehenge: Coral Castle
- NASA’s New Squad: A New Era of Space Travel
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- U.K. Chief Advisor on Drug Policy Fired For Showing Danger of Alcohol and Tobacco
- Running Slows Down Aging, Slows Down the Clock
- Read for Pleasure to Significantly Boost Intelligence
- Stanford Creates Highly Sensitive, Self-Healing Plastic Skin
- Hide Your Pr0n, It’s Time For Large-Scale BitTorrent Monitoring
- Unprecedented Changes and Extinctions Occurring in Marine Life
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- Women Have Semen in Their Brains
- The Life Changing and Life Lengthening World of Fasting
- Black Hole Spin Could Be Key in Understanding How Galaxies Expand
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- Sexual Frustration Leads to Accelerated Aging: Sex is the Answer
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- Rosetta Stone’s Possible False Claim
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space
- Ball Lightning Directly Measured for First Time
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- What Does Light Look Like?