Texas, the lone star state. My recent visit to Texas gave me a new outlook on the Lone Star meaning. They say that this Lone Star state is capable of […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Electronic Brain Implants Increase Intelligence
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions
- Clouds of Western Intervention Loom Over Syria
- New Plausible Theory of Black Holes: Gateways to Other Universes
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- Fracking Worse Than You Think: Delusional America and Special Interest Gangs
- Healthy Honey Bees
- New Type of Hypervelocity Star Found: Just Passing Through
- Top 3 Foods to Eat in Ramadan: Suhoor
- Optogenetics: Your Brain Controlled by Light
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief
- 27 Dimensional Quantum State Directly Measured: Taking a Peek at Schrödinger’s Cat
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans
- Power Posing Can Change Your World
- Open Access Journals
- Heating Yourself, Not Your House
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- A Pill That Makes You Sober
- A Mouse with Salamander-like Cell Regeneration
- Starcraft as a Model for Future Interstellar Warfare
- Private Prison Sues State for Not Having Enough Prisoners
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- StickNFind: Never Lose Anything Again
- Meet the Needle Beam; No More Signal Loss
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Canadian Glow in the Dark Dinosaurs
- Dalai Lama: “Religion is no longer adequate”
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- What Does Light Look Like?