So, landmines are heart-breaking life destroyers and apparently the Earth has got more than a few lying around. Not to mention it’s pretty darn difficult to get rid of […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Engineering the Perfect Morning in 8 Easy Steps
- The Life Changing and Life Lengthening World of Fasting
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Butterflies Drink Turtle Tears
- Make a Permaculture Connection
- Foraging in the Modern World
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Implantable Telescope Restores Elderly Vision
- A Case Against Gun Control
- The Greatest Medical Discovery of Our Time: Starve Cancer by Eating
- Fly Away Home: How Birds Evolve with Automobile Traffic
- Believing You Get Enough Sleep Works as Well as Getting Enough Sleep
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels
- The Folly of High Speed Rail in America
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- Awareness and Dealing with Rejection
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief
- Ancient Human DNA Found: Old World Similar to Lord of the Rings
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- Coconut Oil Reverses the Effects of Alzheimer’s, Among Many Other Benefits
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- Rocket Stove Heating
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- Fridge Free Food: Kick Your Obsessive Storage Habit & Keep Food Fresher Too
- Vampires Aren’t Bad – Why Unplugging Your Charger Is Pointless
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- Obese? Got a Fatty Liver? No Problem. Spinach & Nuts Have You Covered
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline