We all know soda and diet soda aren’t exactly good for us. Pretty much in the same way that any sugar filled treat isn’t good for us right? Fatally wrong. […]
Top Posts of the Week
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- Put That Music You Hate On Repeat
- Smartest Dogs: Moscow Stray Dogs Ride Complex Subway System and More
- Read for Pleasure to Significantly Boost Intelligence
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)
- Federal Judge Urges Legalization of Marijuana
- New Image of the Universe Captured by Hubble
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- Neocortex: How Human Memory Works and How We Learn
- Effects of LSD 100% Positive in New Swiss Study, LSD Still Awesome
- Fresh Air: The Natural, Three-Plant Air Purifying System
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Hairy Men Everywhere Rejoice: New Bandages Painlessly Remove From Skin
- Rosetta Stone’s Possible False Claim
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- New Zealand Hobbit Coins are Legal Tender
- MIT Discovers New State of Matter and Magnetism
- A Group of Prominent Scientists Agree; Animals are just as Conscious as Us
- Afraid to Fall Asleep? (Part II) Effects and Strategies of Sleep Cycles
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- Psychiatrists Cannot Distinguish the Sane From Insane
- Skipping Breakfast Leads to Unhealthy Food Consumption
- The Almighty Escapism: Creating Distraction
- Kim Jong-il’s Personal Chef Recounts Life in the Hermit Kingdom
- Time-Lapse Video of Every Nuclear Explosion Around the World, and Who Launched it
- Earthquake Lights: The Mystery has Been Solved
- My Beautiful Western Face: The Rise in De-racialisation Surgery
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions