We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Tagged: designer clothing cost
Top Posts of the Week
- The Politician Who Donates 90% of His Salary to Charity
- Autophagy: The Unsung Hero in Slowing Down Aging
- Stanford Creates Highly Sensitive, Self-Healing Plastic Skin
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- Woman Needs a New Ear, Grows a New One on Her Arm
- Cannabis Protects Brain From Damage While Binge Drinking
- Cancer Cells Avoid Chemotherapy
- Psychiatrists Cannot Distinguish the Sane From Insane
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Coursera: Free Online Courses from the World’s Top Universities
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality
- An End to the Electoral College
- Amazon Rainforest Holds Many Surprises
- The Majesty of the Knuckleball
- Black Hole Spin Could Be Key in Understanding How Galaxies Expand
- Man Tries to Commit Suicide Twice on Way to Work, Ends Up At Work Anyway
- NASA Animated Temperature Data From Over 100 Years
- Court Battle Begins Between David and Goliath, Bowman and Monsanto
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- Women Who Give Birth to Men Have Male DNA in Brain for Life
- Erase Memories, Because… “Why Not?”
- A Cheaper Alternative To Pollution
- 2800 Year Old Lake Life Survives in Complete Isolation
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- New Zealand Hobbit Coins are Legal Tender
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Diabetes