So, landmines are heart-breaking life destroyers and apparently the Earth has got more than a few lying around. Not to mention it’s pretty darn difficult to get rid of […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Watching Evolution Occur
- Running Slows Down Aging, Slows Down the Clock
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- The 20 Biggest Wastes of Money and How to Avoid Them
- MIT Creates a Way To Separate Oil From Water Magnetically
- Water Droplets Now Used as Computers
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- The Evolutionary Leaps of Snails
- Brazilian Prostitutes are Learning a Valuable Lesson
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- Life, It’s All Over the Place
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- Black Hole Spin Could Be Key in Understanding How Galaxies Expand
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Music’s Grand Effects on the Mind
- AI Prescribes Better Treatment than Doctors
- New Plausible Theory of Black Holes: Gateways to Other Universes
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- You Might be a Psychopath; Psychological Catch 22
- Polar Bears are all Descended from a Single Bear: The Genghis Khan of Bears
- Turmeric & Tumors: How The Spice Can Help
- A Breakthrough Futuristic Material: Silk
- MIT Scientists Incept Mice With False Memories
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- Computers Improve and Sustain Mind and Memory of the Elderly
- Compost Water Heating
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- Fat and Fit Don’t Mix