Devon Carrow’s allergies are so severe that simply being around other children can be life threatening. He spends nearly all of his time in isolation, and subsists on a diet […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Hollywood is Pirating Hollywood
- Running Slows Down Aging, Slows Down the Clock
- Write a Prisoner
- 2800 Year Old Lake Life Survives in Complete Isolation
- Tattoo Quest (Part 1): Tattoos of Southeast Asia
- Remote Control Cockroaches
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- Implantable Telescope Restores Elderly Vision
- How Sleep Aids the Body in Growth and Regeneration
- Study Identifies Gene Potentially Responsible for Human Language
- Tetrachromacy: “Super Vision” Genes
- All Tea Comes From the Same Plant: Camellia sinensis
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- Rosetta Stone’s Possible False Claim
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?
- Coconut Oil Reverses the Effects of Alzheimer’s, Among Many Other Benefits
- Waking Up: New State of Consciousness Proposed
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- The Majesty of the Knuckleball
- NOT Another 9-11 Article (rolls eyes*)
- The Loudest Penis on Earth
- Smelling Calmness: Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
- MIT Creates a Way To Separate Oil From Water Magnetically
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- Using Carbon Nanotubes to Make Holograms
- Child’s Cells Found in Mother After Birth
- Believing You Get Enough Sleep Works as Well as Getting Enough Sleep
- Augmented Reality Blows My Mind—Twice