German Tech Company SAP AG has recently stated that it will be recruiting people with autism due to their incredible ability to process information at super human speeds and efficiency. […]
Top Posts of the Week
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- The Almighty Escapism: Creating Distraction
- Free Birth Control Creates Dramatic Decrease in Abortion and Unplanned Pregnancy
- State Nullification and the Tenther Movement: Fight the Fed
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- Ancient Human DNA Found: Old World Similar to Lord of the Rings
- A Delicious Cure – Honey As An Antibiotic & Much, Much More
- Morals or More Rails To Guide Us: Science Vs. Religion
- Gossip Through the PRISM: The NSA’s Shenanigans
- All Tea Comes From the Same Plant: Camellia sinensis
- Smartest Dogs: Moscow Stray Dogs Ride Complex Subway System and More
- Dome Homes: Virtually Indestructible
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- A Group of Prominent Scientists Agree; Animals are just as Conscious as Us
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels
- Stonehenge and Other Megaliths are Mind Altering Acoustical Devices
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 4): Giftwrap, Greeting Cards, Vitamins, Cleaning Products
- Tattoo Quest (Part 3): Significance of Tattoos in the 20th and 21st Century
- Polar Bears are all Descended from a Single Bear: The Genghis Khan of Bears
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- A Tick is Turning People into Vegetarians for Life
- No Breathing Required: Live Without Breathing
- Quit Cumming, Save MANkind: The Detrimental Effects of Porn
- Fun Fact: You’re the Cause of Boredom
- The Root of All Evil: Quality Vs. Quantity in America
- Our Special Time in the Universe
- Japanese Diet Secret: Black Soybean Tea (Kuromame Tea)
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- Canadian Glow in the Dark Dinosaurs