Researchers at the Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS) have created an entirely new way to send light beams called the ‘needle beam.’ They are able to send a beam of […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- The Drones Are Coming!
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Brooms Out of the Closet: The Omnipresence of Brooms Through Culture and History
- The Incredibly Diverse Medicinal Properties of Cannabis
- Controlling Dreams and Implanting Memories
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- Aluminum Cans, Not Just the Soda, Leading to Obesity
- MIT Creates a Way To Separate Oil From Water Magnetically
- More Hazardous Weather Patterns for World
- The Secret World of Bacteria
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- Plants Can Cry For Help
- Woman Needs a New Ear, Grows a New One on Her Arm
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- Man Tries to Commit Suicide Twice on Way to Work, Ends Up At Work Anyway
- Real Life Hobbits Discovered
- Fat and Fit Don’t Mix
- Cannabis Protects Brain From Damage While Binge Drinking
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- Lightning Strikes! A Sit and Learn About Lightning
- Feet First! Take Better Care of Your Feet
- Breathe Clearer and Live Allergy Free With Nasal Irrigation: Jala Neti
- Smartest Dogs: Moscow Stray Dogs Ride Complex Subway System and More
- The Strength of the Chelyabinsk Meteor
- Track Phone First, Ask Questions Later
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Farming Caffeine Through The Coffee Brew
- Japanese Diet Secret: Black Soybean Tea (Kuromame Tea)
- Make a Permaculture Connection