In our early days there was classical music. Some artists, even deaf artists, would perform brilliantly for their audience in orchestra halls and concert halls alike. The relatively soft tone […]
Top Posts of the Week
- EU Orwellian Plan to Invasively Monitor Public’s Behavior
- Put That Music You Hate On Repeat
- A Case Against Gun Control
- Starcraft as a Model for Future Interstellar Warfare
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- 30 Wasps Vs 30,000 Bees; Bees Defend With Heat
- The Mystery of America’s Stonehenge: Coral Castle
- New Report Urges Decriminalization of Drugs in Australia
- Donated DNA: Kids May Have 3 Parents in the Near Future
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds
- Optogenetics: Your Brain Controlled by Light
- Write a Prisoner
- Sweden is Running Out of Trash
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?
- Aluminum Cans, Not Just the Soda, Leading to Obesity
- New Plausible Theory of Black Holes: Gateways to Other Universes
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?
- Court Battle Begins Between David and Goliath, Bowman and Monsanto
- More Hazardous Weather Patterns for World
- Neocortex: How Human Memory Works and How We Learn
- “Envy-Free” Algorithm Easily Settles Divorce and Inheritance Disputes
- Bios Urn Will Turn You Into a Tree After Death
- Computer Chips Modeled After the Human Brain
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- The Majesty of the Knuckleball
- A Delicious Cure – Honey As An Antibiotic & Much, Much More
- Polar Bears are all Descended from a Single Bear: The Genghis Khan of Bears
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- Obesity and Low Carb Fads: Where Did We Go Wrong? (Part 1)
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans