Contention 1: Life is suffering. Sword makers of old understood that the more they heated the steel, the stronger the blade would become. The mightiest tools have always been forged […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Foraging in the Modern World
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- Epigenetics: The Key to Overcoming Genetic Predisposition
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 5): Gadgets, Dining Out, Luxury Hotels, Gyms
- Watching Evolution Occur
- Misshapen Food Waste: It’s What’s Inside That Counts
- A Breakthrough Futuristic Material: Silk
- Immortality Formula: YOLF
- Running Slows Down Aging, Slows Down the Clock
- Car Warming: Debunking the Myth
- German Tech Company Seeks to Hire People With Autism
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- Google’s Self Driving Car Initiative
- The Root of All Evil: Quality Vs. Quantity in America
- Women Who Give Birth to Men Have Male DNA in Brain for Life
- Food Myth: Don’t Eat After a Certain Time
- Hollywood is Pirating Hollywood
- Compost Water Heating
- Blimps are the Future!
- New Devices Grant Mind Control Over Your World: The Force is With You
- Sexual Frustration Leads to Accelerated Aging: Sex is the Answer
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- 30,000 Year Old Cave Paintings Are Actually Animations
- Prevent Type 2 Diabetes By What You Love to Do Most: Sleep
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?