Divorce and death are two of the most common events that take place in the average person’s life. Unfortunately divorce and death often involve some pretty potent cocktails of emotion, […]
Tagged: divorce settlement
Top Posts of the Week
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- Clouds of Western Intervention Loom Over Syria
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Grow All of Your Own Food With A Forest Garden
- Fed Allows Cannabis Legalization, Police Unhappy
- Smoking: A Pre-existing Condition Under Obamacare
- Smartest Dogs: Moscow Stray Dogs Ride Complex Subway System and More
- Food Myth: Don’t Eat After a Certain Time
- NASA Animated Temperature Data From Over 100 Years
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old
- Hollywood is Pirating Hollywood
- Remote Control Cockroaches
- New Zealand Hobbit Coins are Legal Tender
- Earthquake Lights: The Mystery has Been Solved
- Computers Improve and Sustain Mind and Memory of the Elderly
- Another Casualty of the Paramilitary State
- Aluminum Cans, Not Just the Soda, Leading to Obesity
- Birds Recognize and Mourn Their Dead
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- Healthy Honey Bees
- Speaking to Babies in ‘Parentese’ Yields Surprising Results
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Politicians Go Pop: The Rise of Pop Politics
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)