The practice of genetic engineering in humans has been explored in numerous science fiction stories, such as Andrew Niccol’s Gattaca and Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World. In some stories manipulation of genes opens a […]
Tagged: dna edit
Top Posts of the Week
- EU Orwellian Plan to Invasively Monitor Public’s Behavior
- Mystery of the Dying/Disappearing Honeybees Solved
- Re-animated Kidneys, 3-D Printing and (Icky?) Organ Markets
- Foraging in the Modern World
- Clouds of Western Intervention Loom Over Syria
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- Cute Baby Animal Pictures Increase Productivity
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- Farming Caffeine Through The Coffee Brew
- Researcher Creates Cure for Cancer; Can’t Release it to Public
- The “Friends of the Indian” and How They Treated Their Friends
- Kim Jong-il’s Personal Chef Recounts Life in the Hermit Kingdom
- From Multi to Mono: The Greatness of Monotasking
- All Your Kids are Sexting: Sex, Nudity, and Violence
- UVB-76, The Most Mysterious Radio Station on the Planet
- Watching Evolution Occur
- Open Access Journals
- Hey Cat-Lovers, You Have a Mind-Controlling Parasite
- Fed Allows Cannabis Legalization, Police Unhappy
- AI Prescribes Better Treatment than Doctors
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- Gossip Through the PRISM: The NSA’s Shenanigans
- Electronic Brain Implants Increase Intelligence
- Safe, Reversible, Cheap, Proven to Work Male Birth Control
- Space Dust Brings Water and Organics to Planets Simultaneously
- Unprecedented Video of a Neuron Up Close and Personal
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- Aspartame In Diet Soda Responsible For Destroying Kidney Function