In the town of Homestead, Florida, there is an enormous network of megalithic structures collectively called Coral Castle. Coral Castle was once the home of Edward Leedskalnin and is comprised […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Alcohol in Moderation Strengthens Immune System
- Remote Control Cockroaches
- Believing You Get Enough Sleep Works as Well as Getting Enough Sleep
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Rocket Stove Heating
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?
- Man Tries to Commit Suicide Twice on Way to Work, Ends Up At Work Anyway
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- Breathe Deep to Relieve Stress
- Generations of Life Created From Skin Cells
- WWOOF and HelpX: Seeing the World One Farm at a Time
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- The Profound Intelligence and Intuition of Elephants
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- Coconut Oil Reverses the Effects of Alzheimer’s, Among Many Other Benefits
- Starcraft as a Model for Future Interstellar Warfare
- Smelling Calmness: Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
- Fungi Fun: Mushrooms and How to Harness Their Power
- On the Pulse About Perfume
- First Time Photo Captures Double Helix Structure of DNA
- Aspartame In Diet Soda Responsible For Destroying Kidney Function
- Invisible Bike Helmet
- Cannabis Cures Cancer and More: A Thorough History and Review of the Evidence
- NASA’s New Squad: A New Era of Space Travel
- Green Tea Power: Surprising Health Benefits
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Conservation Efforts of Earth’s Seven Continents
- Man in Coma for 7 Years Given Sleeping Pill and Wakes Up
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?