We have all seen the ads. The commercials that come on in between your favorite Breaking Bad episodes, your adrenaline rushing and bravado showing. How about during your online browsing […]
Tagged: Dr. Life
Top Posts of the Week
- Bubble Boy Eat Your Heart Out: Bubble Dome Camping and Living
- The Senate Is Useless and Should Be Dismanteled
- The Flying Car Is Closer Than You Think
- All Tea Comes From the Same Plant: Camellia sinensis
- The Folly of High Speed Rail in America
- Hurricane on Saturn’s North Pole
- Alcohol in Moderation Strengthens Immune System
- Of Cyborg Monkeys and New Hope for Amputees
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- “Envy-Free” Algorithm Easily Settles Divorce and Inheritance Disputes
- Speaking to Babies in ‘Parentese’ Yields Surprising Results
- A Case Against Gun Control
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- Gossip Through the PRISM: The NSA’s Shenanigans
- TVs, Brains, and Zombies Oh My: TV’s Effect on the Mind
- Merge Biology with Electronics: First True Cybernetic Tissue Created
- Cannabis Cures Cancer and More: A Thorough History and Review of the Evidence
- How Sleep Aids the Body in Growth and Regeneration
- Power Posing Can Change Your World
- Dolphins Exhibit Unending Compassion
- MIT Scientists Incept Mice With False Memories
- Iceland Arrested Their Criminal Bankers, Economy Booming
- MIT Discovers New State of Matter and Magnetism
- Hide Your Pr0n, It’s Time For Large-Scale BitTorrent Monitoring
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- Computer Chips Modeled After the Human Brain
- Track Phone First, Ask Questions Later
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief