The practice of genetic engineering in humans has been explored in numerous science fiction stories, such as Andrew Niccol’s Gattaca and Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World. In some stories manipulation of genes opens a […]
Tagged: dragons island
Top Posts of the Week
- Politicians Go Pop: The Rise of Pop Politics
- Stanford Creates Highly Sensitive, Self-Healing Plastic Skin
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- Fun Fact: You’re the Cause of Boredom
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Brazilian Prostitutes are Learning a Valuable Lesson
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- Awareness and Dealing with Rejection
- The Draw of Cell Phones
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- Stem Cells Created Using Urine
- Wood Pulp is Changing the World
- Results of the First Federal Reserve Audit Have Been Released: Scary
- Computers Improve and Sustain Mind and Memory of the Elderly
- Cannabis Cures Cancer and More: A Thorough History and Review of the Evidence
- MIT Scientists Incept Mice With False Memories
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- A Group of Prominent Scientists Agree; Animals are just as Conscious as Us
- Your Old Android Phone Can Save the Rainforest
- Paradise Flying Snake and Other Surprising Flying Animals
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- The Amazing Bacon, Beer and Edible Underwear Diet
- Open Access Journals Suddenly Open to the Public
- Rosetta Stone’s Possible False Claim
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space
- Robotic Legs Controlled by Your Brain
- Soda and Diet Soda: Household Poisons
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- The Mystery of America’s Stonehenge: Coral Castle