A lucid dream is a dream where you know you’re dreaming and have full control over the dream. Lucid dreaming is a natural phenomenon, a science, and an art. As a […]
Tagged: dream journal
Top Posts of the Week
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- The Majesty of the Knuckleball
- Stem Cells Created Using Urine
- Morality In Animals: Chimpanzees That Risk Their Own Lives
- Farming Caffeine Through The Coffee Brew
- Hollywood is Pirating Hollywood
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions
- Computers Improve and Sustain Mind and Memory of the Elderly
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- Real Life Hobbits Discovered
- Red Wine Vinegar Aids Weight Loss and Fights Diabetes
- The 20 Biggest Wastes of Money and How to Avoid Them
- Foraging in the Modern World
- Child’s Cells Found in Mother After Birth
- Fridge Free Food: Kick Your Obsessive Storage Habit & Keep Food Fresher Too
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- Brazililian Streets Talk to Tourists With QR Codes
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- Ancient Galaxy That Shouldn’t Exist is Found Perfectly Formed
- Department of Justice Aided Anti-Zimmerman Rallies
- Bitcoin’s Rise and the Cyprus Bailout
- Amazon Releases Drones that Deliver Packages in 30 Minutes
- Lumpy Tablets are the New Rage
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- AI Prescribes Better Treatment than Doctors
- Contour Crafting 3D Prints 2500 Square Foot Home in 20 Hours
- The History and Legality of Cannabis Use Around the World
- Rapists Have the Same Parental Rights as Any Other Father In Majority of States
- Water Droplets Now Used as Computers