A lucid dream is a dream where you know you’re dreaming and have full control over the dream. Lucid dreaming is a natural phenomenon, a science, and an art. As a […]
Tagged: dream recall
Top Posts of the Week
- Reading Books Alters Brain Biology for Days After
- Sitting Could Be Lethal
- More Money More Problems? A Look at Global Debt
- Soft Robots Grip Things Gently
- Real Life Hobbits Discovered
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- “Here’s My Rape!”: The Reality of Rape
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- Homemade Coilgun Excites Sci-Fans, Frightens Politicians
- AI Prescribes Better Treatment than Doctors
- 27 Dimensional Quantum State Directly Measured: Taking a Peek at Schrödinger’s Cat
- AIG Considers Suing America for More Money
- The 5 R’s Followup 1: Refuse
- Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Are the World’s Biggest Liars: Fact
- Huge Rise in Skin Cancer Among Young Women
- War on Drugs Farce Continues Unabated
- Hide Your Pr0n, It’s Time For Large-Scale BitTorrent Monitoring
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- Department of Justice Aided Anti-Zimmerman Rallies
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- Morals or More Rails To Guide Us: Science Vs. Religion
- Farming Caffeine Through The Coffee Brew
- Creativity Slump? Exercise To Inspiration
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Re-think Genes: New Mechanism of Gene Expression Discovered
- Misshapen Food Waste: It’s What’s Inside That Counts
- Alcohol in Moderation Strengthens Immune System
- Fuel Cell Cars: A History In Motion
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- Rosetta Stone’s Possible False Claim