A private prison in Arizona recently sued the state for having a lack of prisoners. For the sake of saving over $16 million in back pay, the state settled by paying […]
Tagged: drug arrests
Top Posts of the Week
- Watching Evolution Occur
- Make a Permaculture Connection
- More Money More Problems? A Look at Global Debt
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Study Identifies Gene Potentially Responsible for Human Language
- Breathe Deep to Relieve Stress
- Epigenetics: The Key to Overcoming Genetic Predisposition
- Ancient Galaxy That Shouldn’t Exist is Found Perfectly Formed
- Lumpy Tablets are the New Rage
- Failure of Central Planning and the Venezuelan Toilet Paper Shortage
- The Power of Wind Farms
- Paradise Flying Snake and Other Surprising Flying Animals
- Of Cyborg Monkeys and New Hope for Amputees
- A Non-Loony Google Project Called LOON: Solar Powered, Internet Wielding Balloons
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- How Sleep Aids the Body in Growth and Regeneration
- The Politician Who Donates 90% of His Salary to Charity
- The Benefits of Barefoot Running and Hiking
- A New Tune for Grasshoppers
- Butterflies Drink Turtle Tears
- Court Battle Begins Between David and Goliath, Bowman and Monsanto
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- Ingredient in Pot Decreases the High: THC, Pot Shops and Lobbyists
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- FCC Proposes Free Public WiFi Nationwide (or maybe not?)
- Sitting Could Be Lethal
- Teens Give Head at Unprecedented Rates: Oral Sex On the Rise
- Morals or More Rails To Guide Us: Science Vs. Religion
- Sweet Discovery: Sugar Molecules Floating in Gas Around Star