Richard A. Posner, a widely respected federal judge, legal conservative, and the most cited judge in America has called for the legalization of Marijuana and changes to other drug laws. […]
Tagged: drug laws
Top Posts of the Week
- NASA Developing Orion for Human Travel Across Solar System in 10 Years
- Engineering the Perfect Morning in 8 Easy Steps
- More Hazardous Weather Patterns for World
- CRISPR Genetic Engineering Used to Create Custom Monkeys
- Autophagy: The Unsung Hero in Slowing Down Aging
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- A Breakthrough Futuristic Material: Silk
- Soft Robots Grip Things Gently
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- Cyborg Lobsters Power a Digital Watch
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- “Envy-Free” Algorithm Easily Settles Divorce and Inheritance Disputes
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 3): Fast Food, University, Charity, Makeup
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- Woman Needs a New Ear, Grows a New One on Her Arm
- Starcraft as a Model for Future Interstellar Warfare
- All Tea Comes From the Same Plant: Camellia sinensis
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- Beer is the Way: Humanity’s Secret Weapon for Survival and Health
- NASA’s New Squad: A New Era of Space Travel
- A Tick is Turning People into Vegetarians for Life
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- 30,000 Year Old Cave Paintings Are Actually Animations
- Canadian Glow in the Dark Dinosaurs
- Titan’s Atmosphere Can Make DNA
- Failure of Central Planning and the Venezuelan Toilet Paper Shortage
- Eat Nuts For a Longer Life
- Hairy Men Everywhere Rejoice: New Bandages Painlessly Remove From Skin
- Computer Chips Modeled After the Human Brain
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!