Professor David Nutt, the U.K. Government’s Chief Advisor on Drugs Policy, was sacked for revealing the intense dangers of alcohol and cigarettes and the relative safety of cannabis and ecstasy. In this […]
Tagged: Drug policy
Top Posts of the Week
- Paul Ryan: “School? Get a Job! In Fact Get Three!”
- Brooms Out of the Closet: The Omnipresence of Brooms Through Culture and History
- Optogenetics: Your Brain Controlled by Light
- Fun Fact: You’re the Cause of Boredom
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- The Senate Is Useless and Should Be Dismanteled
- Invisible Bike Helmet
- NASA Developing Orion for Human Travel Across Solar System in 10 Years
- GMO Labeling Going In Right Direction In The US
- My Beautiful Western Face: The Rise in De-racialisation Surgery
- Man in Coma for 7 Years Given Sleeping Pill and Wakes Up
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- Mystery of Death Solved: DMT is the Key
- Music’s Grand Effects on the Mind
- Bios Urn Will Turn You Into a Tree After Death
- More Money More Problems? A Look at Global Debt
- The Greatest Medical Discovery of Our Time: Starve Cancer by Eating
- UVB-76, The Most Mysterious Radio Station on the Planet
- Aging Process Is Similar to Replicating CDs: Story of Telomeres
- Neocortex: How Human Memory Works and How We Learn
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- Costly Climate Changes
- You and Your Internet on Pornography
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- Tetrachromacy: “Super Vision” Genes
- Lightning Strikes! A Sit and Learn About Lightning
- Green Tea Power: Surprising Health Benefits
- The Amazing Bacon, Beer and Edible Underwear Diet