In our early days there was classical music. Some artists, even deaf artists, would perform brilliantly for their audience in orchestra halls and concert halls alike. The relatively soft tone […]
Tagged: drum and bass
Top Posts of the Week
- Track Phone First, Ask Questions Later
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- Teens Give Head at Unprecedented Rates: Oral Sex On the Rise
- U.K. Chief Advisor on Drug Policy Fired For Showing Danger of Alcohol and Tobacco
- Substitutional Reality Helmet
- Clean Money Chemicals Replace Money Shredding
- 30 Wasps Vs 30,000 Bees; Bees Defend With Heat
- The Loudest Penis on Earth
- Natural, Living Pesticides
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- Butterflies Drink Turtle Tears
- Eat Nuts For a Longer Life
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- Optogenetics: Your Brain Controlled by Light
- Open Access Journals
- Tattoo Quest (Part 1): Tattoos of Southeast Asia
- Fresh Air: The Natural, Three-Plant Air Purifying System
- The Ugly Face of Overpopulation
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- Cyborg Lobsters Power a Digital Watch
- Read for Pleasure to Significantly Boost Intelligence
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- Climate Change Caused by 90 Companies Since Industrial Revolution
- Pooping Dogs Perceive Earth’s Magnetic Field
- Lumpy Tablets are the New Rage
- From Multi to Mono: The Greatness of Monotasking
- More Green Energy: Climate Denial Funders Caught Red Handed
- The Power Of Hemp Seeds: Behold Powerful Nutrition
- Eat Your Yard: Grow an Edible Landscape at Home