The electronic cigarette. A godsend for some, a tragedy for others. Most recently invented by Hon Lik in 2003, (supposedly invented first in 1963 but it was lost to the world […]
Tagged: e cig bad
Top Posts of the Week
- Paul Ryan: “School? Get a Job! In Fact Get Three!”
- FCC Proposes Free Public WiFi Nationwide (or maybe not?)
- Life, It’s All Over the Place
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- The Almighty Escapism: Creating Distraction
- Cheese: Like Crack
- DNA Ancestry Checking Is as Cheap as $99
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- What Does Light Look Like?
- Running Slows Down Aging, Slows Down the Clock
- Sex Is Just a Lack of Disgust
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- Brazilian Prostitutes are Learning a Valuable Lesson
- NOT Another 9-11 Article (rolls eyes*)
- Music’s Grand Effects on the Mind
- The Dangers of Fat Acceptance
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space
- Bitcoin’s Rise and the Cyprus Bailout
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- The Obese Shall Inherit the Earth
- The Ugly Face of Overpopulation
- Heating Yourself, Not Your House
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- Implantable Telescope Restores Elderly Vision
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- The Art of Cyber Warfare: United States vs. China
- Lightning Strikes! A Sit and Learn About Lightning
- Fungi Fun: Mushrooms and How to Harness Their Power
- Fat and Fit Don’t Mix