The electronic cigarette. A godsend for some, a tragedy for others. Most recently invented by Hon Lik in 2003, (supposedly invented first in 1963 but it was lost to the world […]
Tagged: e cigarette
Top Posts of the Week
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Clean Money Chemicals Replace Money Shredding
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- A Group of Prominent Scientists Agree; Animals are just as Conscious as Us
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- Menstrual Cups: The Sustainable Period
- Fridge Free Food: Kick Your Obsessive Storage Habit & Keep Food Fresher Too
- Awareness and Dealing with Rejection
- Computers Improve and Sustain Mind and Memory of the Elderly
- Birds Recognize and Mourn Their Dead
- Native Americans are Originally From Europe
- Stonehenge and Other Megaliths are Mind Altering Acoustical Devices
- The Politician Who Donates 90% of His Salary to Charity
- Early Exposure to Antibiotics Linked To Potential Obesity
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- Ingredient in Pot Decreases the High: THC, Pot Shops and Lobbyists
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- State Nullification and the Tenther Movement: Fight the Fed
- Sex Is Just a Lack of Disgust
- Facebook: Glorifying and Depressing
- Chimpanzee Intelligence: Photographic Memory, Communication, and Altruism
- 30 Wasps Vs 30,000 Bees; Bees Defend With Heat
- The Benefits of Barefoot Running and Hiking
- Stanford Creates Highly Sensitive, Self-Healing Plastic Skin
- Dome Homes: Virtually Indestructible
- Hairy Men Everywhere Rejoice: New Bandages Painlessly Remove From Skin
- Department of Justice Aided Anti-Zimmerman Rallies