The electronic cigarette. A godsend for some, a tragedy for others. Most recently invented by Hon Lik in 2003, (supposedly invented first in 1963 but it was lost to the world […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?
- Running Slows Down Aging, Slows Down the Clock
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- 2800 Year Old Lake Life Survives in Complete Isolation
- Uruguay to Legalize Marijuana
- New Cancer Treatment Shows Promising Results in Leukemia Patients
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Suicide Understood: Test Detects if You are Suicidal With 97% Accuracy
- United States’ Taxes, Spending, Graphs, and No Pie Charts
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- NASA’s New Squad: A New Era of Space Travel
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- Computer Chips Modeled After the Human Brain
- Bios Urn Will Turn You Into a Tree After Death
- Fridge Free Food: Kick Your Obsessive Storage Habit & Keep Food Fresher Too
- Put That Music You Hate On Repeat
- Homemade Coilgun Excites Sci-Fans, Frightens Politicians
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- First Time Photo Captures Double Helix Structure of DNA
- Our Special Time in the Universe
- Shaolin Monks Train Harder Than You
- The Secret World of Bacteria
- Effects of LSD 100% Positive in New Swiss Study, LSD Still Awesome
- Using Carbon Nanotubes to Make Holograms
- Epigenetics and Altering Your DNA
- Cyborg Lobsters Power a Digital Watch
- The History and Legality of Cannabis Use Around the World
- NASA Developing Orion for Human Travel Across Solar System in 10 Years
- Polar Bears are all Descended from a Single Bear: The Genghis Khan of Bears