Professor David Nutt, the U.K. Government’s Chief Advisor on Drugs Policy, was sacked for revealing the intense dangers of alcohol and cigarettes and the relative safety of cannabis and ecstasy. In this […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Paradise Flying Snake and Other Surprising Flying Animals
- TVs, Brains, and Zombies Oh My: TV’s Effect on the Mind
- Sweden is Running Out of Trash
- The History and Legality of Cannabis Use Around the World
- Tattoo Quest (Part 3): Significance of Tattoos in the 20th and 21st Century
- Brooms Out of the Closet: The Omnipresence of Brooms Through Culture and History
- Morality In Animals: Chimpanzees That Risk Their Own Lives
- Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Are the World’s Biggest Liars: Fact
- Fuel Cell Cars: A History In Motion
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- Canadian Glow in the Dark Dinosaurs
- Rosetta Stone’s Possible False Claim
- Soda and Diet Soda: Household Poisons
- The Road Rage is Strong With This One
- Lightning Strikes! A Sit and Learn About Lightning
- The Issus Bug’s “Mechanical” Gears
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- New Plausible Theory of Black Holes: Gateways to Other Universes
- Invisible Bike Helmet
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- Black Hole Spin Could Be Key in Understanding How Galaxies Expand
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)
- Smelling Calmness: Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines