In the town of Homestead, Florida, there is an enormous network of megalithic structures collectively called Coral Castle. Coral Castle was once the home of Edward Leedskalnin and is comprised […]
Tagged: edward leedskalnin
Top Posts of the Week
- Black Hole Spin Could Be Key in Understanding How Galaxies Expand
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- Psychiatrists Cannot Distinguish the Sane From Insane
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds
- Why Humans Have the Unique Ability to Learn New Words
- Them Cows is Sweet: Cows Fed Human Junk Food to Save Money
- Write a Prisoner
- Study Identifies Gene Potentially Responsible for Human Language
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- A Group of Prominent Scientists Agree; Animals are just as Conscious as Us
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels
- Faster Than Light Travel is Possible; Creating the Warp Drive
- Real Life Hobbits Discovered
- I Believe in GMOs
- How Sleep Aids the Body in Growth and Regeneration
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- Donated DNA: Kids May Have 3 Parents in the Near Future
- What Does Light Look Like?
- A Pill That Makes You Sober
- Paul Ryan: “School? Get a Job! In Fact Get Three!”
- Amazon Releases Drones that Deliver Packages in 30 Minutes
- Fungi Fun: Mushrooms and How to Harness Their Power
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions
- The Folly of High Speed Rail in America
- A Breakthrough Futuristic Material: Silk
- Internment Camps, Ansel Adams Snaps and Fleeting Liberties
- War on Drugs Farce Continues Unabated
- Unsweet Dreams: Nightmares and Health
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!