Cancer is no stranger to the list of common health concerns present in today’s society. With 1 in 3 people in the UK alone developing some form of cancer during […]
Tagged: effects meditation
Top Posts of the Week
- NASA Animated Temperature Data From Over 100 Years
- An End to the Electoral College
- Controlling Dreams and Implanting Memories
- Cellphones Cause Higher Incidence of Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Your Old Android Phone Can Save the Rainforest
- Space Dust Brings Water and Organics to Planets Simultaneously
- 3D Printing for All: New, Cheap 3D Printers
- Hoplophobes Terrified of Lego Gun, Boy Suspended
- Technological Advancements: A Detriment to Our Hearing
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- Rosetta Stone’s Possible False Claim
- DNA Ancestry Checking Is as Cheap as $99
- Assisted Suicide: Death is a Privilege, Not a Right
- Save the Food Pyramid by Cutting it by the Limbs
- Amazon Rainforest Holds Many Surprises
- Erase Memories, Because… “Why Not?”
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- Beatboxing Cockroach Legs, and Squid Fin Cells Dance to Cypress Hill
- The Majesty of the Knuckleball
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- Autophagy: The Unsung Hero in Slowing Down Aging
- Fat and Fit Don’t Mix
- Study Identifies Gene Potentially Responsible for Human Language
- Japanese Diet Secret: Kurozu (Black Vinegar)
- The Drones Are Coming!
- Frozen Fries are Cancer Causing
- Suicide the Leading Cause of Injury Mortality in the United States
- Unprecedented Changes and Extinctions Occurring in Marine Life
- Our Special Time in the Universe
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?