For the first time in history scientists have taken a photo that shows the double helix shape of DNA clearly. Using an electron microscope, Enzo di Fabrizio from the University of […]
Tagged: electron microscope photo dna
Top Posts of the Week
- A Tick is Turning People into Vegetarians for Life
- Titan’s Atmosphere Can Make DNA
- Fat and Fit Don’t Mix
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- Introducing Transparent Soil
- The Road Rage is Strong With This One
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- More Hazardous Weather Patterns for World
- The Big Bang Wasn’t the Beginning
- Our Special Time in the Universe
- The Benefits of Barefoot Running and Hiking
- Chimpanzee Intelligence: Photographic Memory, Communication, and Altruism
- Sexual Frustration Leads to Accelerated Aging: Sex is the Answer
- DNA Origami: The Art of Folding DNA
- Healthy Honey Bees
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- NASA Animated Temperature Data From Over 100 Years
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- Running Slows Down Aging, Slows Down the Clock
- Sex Is Just a Lack of Disgust
- New Zealand Hobbit Coins are Legal Tender
- EU Orwellian Plan to Invasively Monitor Public’s Behavior
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- Conductive Metal Ink Used on Flexible Electronics and Paper
- Quit Cumming, Save MANkind: The Detrimental Effects of Porn
- Man Tries to Commit Suicide Twice on Way to Work, Ends Up At Work Anyway
- Car Warming: Debunking the Myth
- From Multi to Mono: The Greatness of Monotasking
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!