Everyday, biologists are realizing with greater clarity that we are not the only self-aware and/or highly intelligent species on the planet. Many animals even score drastically higher on tests dealing […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Space Dust Brings Water and Organics to Planets Simultaneously
- Implantable Telescope Restores Elderly Vision
- Butterflies Drink Turtle Tears
- Fridge Free Food: Kick Your Obsessive Storage Habit & Keep Food Fresher Too
- New Ecosystem Discovered: Glacier Mice
- The Effect Of Agriculture On The Planet
- Dolphins Exhibit Unending Compassion
- Afraid to Wake Up? Conquering Fear and Life
- The Almighty Escapism: Creating Distraction
- What Does Light Look Like?
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- Epigenetics and Altering Your DNA
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 4): Giftwrap, Greeting Cards, Vitamins, Cleaning Products
- A Tick is Turning People into Vegetarians for Life
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Portugal Decriminalizes All Drugs; 10 Years Later the Results are Mind Blowing
- Smartest Dogs: Moscow Stray Dogs Ride Complex Subway System and More
- The Evolutionary Leaps of Snails
- Brazilian Prostitutes are Learning a Valuable Lesson
- Shaolin Monks Train Harder Than You
- Mystery of the Dying/Disappearing Honeybees Solved
- The Majesty of the Knuckleball
- Sitting Could Be Lethal
- Red Wine Vinegar Aids Weight Loss and Fights Diabetes
- Internment Camps, Ansel Adams Snaps and Fleeting Liberties
- The Extraordinary Benefits of Psilocybin in Magic Mushrooms
- Japanese Diet Secret: Black Soybean Tea (Kuromame Tea)
- Martian Spiders: Seasonal Life on Mars