Everyday, biologists are realizing with greater clarity that we are not the only self-aware and/or highly intelligent species on the planet. Many animals even score drastically higher on tests dealing […]
Tagged: elephants mourn dead
Top Posts of the Week
- Epigenetics and Altering Your DNA
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- Absolute Zero No Longer Absolute
- Shaolin Monks Train Harder Than You
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Private Prison Sues State for Not Having Enough Prisoners
- Eat Your Yard: Grow an Edible Landscape at Home
- Creativity Slump? Exercise To Inspiration
- Internment Camps, Ansel Adams Snaps and Fleeting Liberties
- Smartest Dogs: Moscow Stray Dogs Ride Complex Subway System and More
- AIG Considers Suing America for More Money
- Computers Improve and Sustain Mind and Memory of the Elderly
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?
- Real Life Hobbits Discovered
- German Tech Company Seeks to Hire People With Autism
- Menstrual Cups: The Sustainable Period
- Virgin Births in Wild Snakes
- United States’ Taxes, Spending, Graphs, and No Pie Charts
- Morals or More Rails To Guide Us: Science Vs. Religion
- The Rise of Labiaplasty: Having the Perfect Vagina
- From Multi to Mono: The Greatness of Monotasking
- Implantable Telescope Restores Elderly Vision
- Dalai Lama: “Religion is no longer adequate”
- Save the Food Pyramid by Cutting it by the Limbs
- Solar Salamander
- The Benefits of Barefoot Running and Hiking
- The Politician Who Donates 90% of His Salary to Charity