Our preconceptions of how much pain we can tolerate vary from person to person, but we’ve only just discovered that there is a biological role to play in pain tolerance. […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Lucid Dreaming: A Step by Step Guide to Dream Control
- K Computer and Exascale Computing: The New Wave
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- Beer is the Way: Humanity’s Secret Weapon for Survival and Health
- Huge Rise in Skin Cancer Among Young Women
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- The “Friends of the Indian” and How They Treated Their Friends
- Team Red=Team Blue, the Syria Episode
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- You and Your Internet on Pornography
- Erase Memories, Because… “Why Not?”
- Music’s Grand Effects on the Mind
- Cannabis Cures Cancer and More: A Thorough History and Review of the Evidence
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- Black Seed: From King Tut to Now
- Cancer Cells Avoid Chemotherapy
- Put That Music You Hate On Repeat
- Shaolin Monks Train Harder Than You
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Controlling Dreams and Implanting Memories
- Prevent Type 2 Diabetes By What You Love to Do Most: Sleep
- The History and Legality of Cannabis Use Around the World
- I Believe in GMOs
- Mystery of Death Solved: DMT is the Key
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds
- Coconut Oil Reverses the Effects of Alzheimer’s, Among Many Other Benefits
- All Your Kids are Sexting: Sex, Nudity, and Violence
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- Uruguay to Legalize Marijuana