Mind control is the central focus of a TED talk presented in July of 2010 by Tan Le, founder & CEO of Emotiv Lifescience, a bioinformatics company which uses electroencephalography (EEG) to identify […]
Tagged: Emotiv Lifescience
Top Posts of the Week
- Red Wine Vinegar Aids Weight Loss and Fights Diabetes
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- New Devices Grant Mind Control Over Your World: The Force is With You
- NASA’s New Squad: A New Era of Space Travel
- Lightning Strikes! A Sit and Learn About Lightning
- A Pill That Makes You Sober
- Car Warming: Debunking the Myth
- Invisible Bike Helmet
- pH Levels and Your Scalp
- Bionic Hand That Can Feel
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- Re-think Genes: New Mechanism of Gene Expression Discovered
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- Hollywood is Pirating Hollywood
- Amazon Releases Drones that Deliver Packages in 30 Minutes
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- The Profound Intelligence and Intuition of Elephants
- Bios Urn Will Turn You Into a Tree After Death
- New Report Urges Decriminalization of Drugs in Australia
- Child’s Cells Found in Mother After Birth
- Ask an Astrobiologist: Global Warming, and What to Expect
- Hide Your Pr0n, It’s Time For Large-Scale BitTorrent Monitoring
- Bubble Boy Eat Your Heart Out: Bubble Dome Camping and Living
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- The “Friends of the Indian” and How They Treated Their Friends
- Suicide the Leading Cause of Injury Mortality in the United States
- What Does Light Look Like?
- Failure of Central Planning and the Venezuelan Toilet Paper Shortage