Clarkson University and the University of Vermont College of Medicine have found a new source of renewable energy: lobsters. Electrodes connected to the abdomens of the lobsters convert flowing glucose into electricity […]
Tagged: endless hordes
Top Posts of the Week
- Afraid to Wake Up? Conquering Fear and Life
- A Tick is Turning People into Vegetarians for Life
- Speaking to Babies in ‘Parentese’ Yields Surprising Results
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Beer is the Way: Humanity’s Secret Weapon for Survival and Health
- Gay Man Given Maternity Leave in Brazil
- Augmented Reality Blows My Mind—Twice
- Tattoo Quest (Part 3): Significance of Tattoos in the 20th and 21st Century
- The Obese Shall Inherit the Earth
- Track Phone First, Ask Questions Later
- Technological Advancements: A Detriment to Our Hearing
- Fungus Feeds on Radioactivity: The Rise of Space Fungus
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- Child’s Cells Found in Mother After Birth
- From Multi to Mono: The Greatness of Monotasking
- The Evolutionary Leaps of Snails
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Cancer Cells Avoid Chemotherapy
- Cellphones Cause Higher Incidence of Brain and Spinal Tumors
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- Imminent Western Intervention in Syria
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- AI Prescribes Better Treatment than Doctors
- Blimps are the Future!
- Sitting Could Be Lethal
- The Drones Are Coming!
- First Time Photo Captures Double Helix Structure of DNA
- Amsterdam’s Interesting Housing Solution
- New Greenhouse Gas Discovered: 7,100 Times Worse Than Carbon Dioxide