In the town of Homestead, Florida, there is an enormous network of megalithic structures collectively called Coral Castle. Coral Castle was once the home of Edward Leedskalnin and is comprised […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Life, It’s All Over the Place
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Rosetta Stone’s Possible False Claim
- The Most Dangerous Animal, and How We Can Defeat it
- Using Carbon Nanotubes to Make Holograms
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- Fresh Air: The Natural, Three-Plant Air Purifying System
- Quit Cumming, Save MANkind: The Detrimental Effects of Porn
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- First Time Photo Captures Double Helix Structure of DNA
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- German Tech Company Seeks to Hire People With Autism
- Gay Man Given Maternity Leave in Brazil
- Hairy Men Everywhere Rejoice: New Bandages Painlessly Remove From Skin
- Stem Cells Created Using Urine
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Smartest Dogs: Moscow Stray Dogs Ride Complex Subway System and More
- Internment Camps, Ansel Adams Snaps and Fleeting Liberties
- Polar Bears are all Descended from a Single Bear: The Genghis Khan of Bears
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- NASA Animated Temperature Data From Over 100 Years
- Costly Climate Changes
- More Green Energy: Climate Denial Funders Caught Red Handed
- The Strength of the Chelyabinsk Meteor
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old
- Make a Permaculture Connection
- Optogenetics: Your Brain Controlled by Light
- Google’s Self Driving Car Initiative
- Birds Recognize and Mourn Their Dead
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy