Researchers have found time and time again that the majority of people who ingest a psychedelic substance like psilocybin (one of the major psychoactive constituents in magic mushrooms) experience long lasting, extremely positive personality changes. If […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- The Effect Of Agriculture On The Planet
- Sexual Frustration Leads to Accelerated Aging: Sex is the Answer
- Polar Bears are all Descended from a Single Bear: The Genghis Khan of Bears
- Man in Coma for 7 Years Given Sleeping Pill and Wakes Up
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- K Computer and Exascale Computing: The New Wave
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- The Secret World of Bacteria
- Coursera: Free Online Courses from the World’s Top Universities
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Hollywood is Pirating Hollywood
- Aspartame In Diet Soda Responsible For Destroying Kidney Function
- Gay Man Given Maternity Leave in Brazil
- New Cancer Treatment Shows Promising Results in Leukemia Patients
- Brooms Out of the Closet: The Omnipresence of Brooms Through Culture and History
- Bionic Hand That Can Feel
- Income Inequality in America: Red Herrings and Wealth Envy
- DNA Origami: The Art of Folding DNA
- United States’ Taxes, Spending, Graphs, and No Pie Charts
- I Believe in GMOs
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- New Report Urges Decriminalization of Drugs in Australia
- Animals Evolve Too Slowly, Climate Change Too Fast
- A Delicious Cure – Honey As An Antibiotic & Much, Much More
- The Drones Are Coming!
- Quit Cumming, Save MANkind: The Detrimental Effects of Porn
- Farming Caffeine Through The Coffee Brew
- Heating Yourself, Not Your House
- Real Life Hobbits Discovered