We know that we live in a special place. Earth is special as it supports the delicate conditions that have allowed us to evolve to our present state. I […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Japanese Diet Secret: Black Soybean Tea (Kuromame Tea)
- War on Drugs Farce Continues Unabated
- Beer is the Way: Humanity’s Secret Weapon for Survival and Health
- Alcohol in Moderation Strengthens Immune System
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?
- Lightning Strikes! A Sit and Learn About Lightning
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- The Amazing Bacon, Beer and Edible Underwear Diet
- Early Exposure to Antibiotics Linked To Potential Obesity
- Implantable Telescope Restores Elderly Vision
- Peanut Allergy on the Rise: Clever Cure on the Horizon
- Two New Blue Developments In Our Galaxy
- Virgin Births in Wild Snakes
- Why Humans Have the Unique Ability to Learn New Words
- Put That Music You Hate On Repeat
- Sweet Discovery: Sugar Molecules Floating in Gas Around Star
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- The Senate Is Useless and Should Be Dismanteled
- The Life Changing and Life Lengthening World of Fasting
- Become a God for 79 Cents
- Deep Storage Project
- Save the Food Pyramid by Cutting it by the Limbs
- German Tech Company Seeks to Hire People With Autism
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- Water Droplets Now Used as Computers
- CRISPR Genetic Engineering Used to Create Custom Monkeys
- Immortal Animals and the Human Link
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!