Why is it that I go on Facebook to kill time when Facebook may actually be killing me over time? A recent study of Facebook, conducted jointly by two German Universities, […]
Tagged: Envy spiral
Top Posts of the Week
- Brooms Out of the Closet: The Omnipresence of Brooms Through Culture and History
- Our Special Time in the Universe
- The 20 Biggest Wastes of Money and How to Avoid Them
- Eat Your Yard: Grow an Edible Landscape at Home
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- Man in Coma for 7 Years Given Sleeping Pill and Wakes Up
- A Tick is Turning People into Vegetarians for Life
- Tethers Unlimited and the Space Spider
- Speaking to Babies in ‘Parentese’ Yields Surprising Results
- New Ecosystem Discovered: Glacier Mice
- Autophagy: The Unsung Hero in Slowing Down Aging
- Fed Allows Cannabis Legalization, Police Unhappy
- Cute Baby Animal Pictures Increase Productivity
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- Canadian Glow in the Dark Dinosaurs
- Assisted Suicide: Death is a Privilege, Not a Right
- Menstrual Cups: The Sustainable Period
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- Car Warming: Debunking the Myth
- Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Are the World’s Biggest Liars: Fact
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- The “Friends of the Indian” and How They Treated Their Friends
- Japanese Diet Secret: Black Soybean Tea (Kuromame Tea)
- Fear Mongering: The Media on the Government Shutdown
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- Fungus Feeds on Radioactivity: The Rise of Space Fungus
- Seven Minute Workout Can Get You to Lose Weight
- It’s a Mini-Me: Mice Clones Provide Personalized Cancer Treatment
- Ask an Astrobiologist: Global Warming, and What to Expect