Contention 1: Life is suffering. Sword makers of old understood that the more they heated the steel, the stronger the blade would become. The mightiest tools have always been forged […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Homemade Coilgun Excites Sci-Fans, Frightens Politicians
- Obese? Got a Fatty Liver? No Problem. Spinach & Nuts Have You Covered
- Contour Crafting 3D Prints 2500 Square Foot Home in 20 Hours
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- Make a Permaculture Connection
- Costly Climate Changes
- Imminent Western Intervention in Syria
- Reading Books Alters Brain Biology for Days After
- Faster Than Light Travel is Possible; Creating the Warp Drive
- All Tea Comes From the Same Plant: Camellia sinensis
- Track Phone First, Ask Questions Later
- NASA’s Planned Mission to an Asteroid
- Unsweet Dreams: Nightmares and Health
- Woman Needs a New Ear, Grows a New One on Her Arm
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- Fungi Fun: Mushrooms and How to Harness Their Power
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- Stanford Creates Highly Sensitive, Self-Healing Plastic Skin
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- Mothers Who Suffer Depression Have Shorter Kids
- Psychiatrists Cannot Distinguish the Sane From Insane
- Clean Money Chemicals Replace Money Shredding
- A Breakthrough Futuristic Material: Silk
- Life, It’s All Over the Place
- The Obese Shall Inherit the Earth
- Animals Evolve Too Slowly, Climate Change Too Fast
- A Mouse with Salamander-like Cell Regeneration
- A Non-Loony Google Project Called LOON: Solar Powered, Internet Wielding Balloons