We now know what happens at death: Resting comfortably in the recessed center of your brain, encased snugly within the corpus colossum, wrapped tightly between the dual-hemispheres of spongy nerve bundles, […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Substitutional Reality Helmet
- The 20 Biggest Wastes of Money and How to Avoid Them
- Ask an Astrobiologist: Global Warming, and What to Expect
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- Awareness and Dealing with Rejection
- Soda and Diet Soda: Household Poisons
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- The History and Legality of Cannabis Use Around the World
- Fun Fact: You’re the Cause of Boredom
- State Nullification and the Tenther Movement: Fight the Fed
- Write a Prisoner
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- 3D Printing for All: New, Cheap 3D Printers
- Gossip Through the PRISM: The NSA’s Shenanigans
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Money, Designed to Fail: In The Federal Reserve’s Grip
- Precocious Puberty: A Growing Issue for Young Girls
- Fed Allows Cannabis Legalization, Police Unhappy
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Erase Memories, Because… “Why Not?”
- Waking Up: New State of Consciousness Proposed
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- Clean Money Chemicals Replace Money Shredding
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- Robotic Legs Controlled by Your Brain
- Income Inequality in America: Red Herrings and Wealth Envy
- Mystery of Death Solved: DMT is the Key
- Stanford Creates Highly Sensitive, Self-Healing Plastic Skin
- Natural, Living Pesticides