In a push to prevent crime, the EU is beginning to implement various invasive techniques that monitor the public physically and virtually. The name of the project is Project Indect, and […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Exoplanet Alien Worlds Viewed With Unprecedented Detail
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- Healthy Honey Bees
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- Wood Pulp is Changing the World
- Native Americans are Originally From Europe
- On the Pulse About Perfume
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- DNA Origami: The Art of Folding DNA
- Fresh Air: The Natural, Three-Plant Air Purifying System
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- Sweden is Running Out of Trash
- Stonehenge and Other Megaliths are Mind Altering Acoustical Devices
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)
- The 5 R’s Followup 1: Refuse
- Child’s Cells Found in Mother After Birth
- Our Special Time in the Universe
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- Man in Coma for 7 Years Given Sleeping Pill and Wakes Up
- Brazilian Prostitutes are Learning a Valuable Lesson
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 4): Giftwrap, Greeting Cards, Vitamins, Cleaning Products
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- The Almighty Escapism: Creating Distraction
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- Solar Salamander
- Food Myth: Don’t Eat After a Certain Time
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 5): Gadgets, Dining Out, Luxury Hotels, Gyms