Nations around the world are flexing the powers of their central banks, from open-ended quantitative easing in the US, to Greek bailouts in the Eurozone. This top-down approach is […]
Tagged: European union
Top Posts of the Week
- Beer is the Way: Humanity’s Secret Weapon for Survival and Health
- Aluminum Cans, Not Just the Soda, Leading to Obesity
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
- The 20 Biggest Wastes of Money and How to Avoid Them
- Check If You Are Burning Fat on Your Phone
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Quit Cumming, Save MANkind: The Detrimental Effects of Porn
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- Implantable Telescope Restores Elderly Vision
- Portugal Decriminalizes All Drugs; 10 Years Later the Results are Mind Blowing
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 4): Giftwrap, Greeting Cards, Vitamins, Cleaning Products
- Eat Your Yard: Grow an Edible Landscape at Home
- UVB-76, The Most Mysterious Radio Station on the Planet
- The Majesty of the Knuckleball
- The Amazing Bacon, Beer and Edible Underwear Diet
- Virgin Births in Wild Snakes
- Your Old Android Phone Can Save the Rainforest
- All Your Kids are Sexting: Sex, Nudity, and Violence
- Robotic Sense and Feel
- WWOOF and HelpX: Seeing the World One Farm at a Time
- Polar Bears are all Descended from a Single Bear: The Genghis Khan of Bears
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- Native Americans are Originally From Europe
- The Evolutionary Leaps of Snails
- Ingredient in Pot Decreases the High: THC, Pot Shops and Lobbyists
- You Might be a Psychopath; Psychological Catch 22
- Power Posing Can Change Your World
- Computers Improve and Sustain Mind and Memory of the Elderly
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?