Nasal irrigation (aka nasal lavage or nasal douche) is a method of cleaning the nasal cavities in order to avoid and/or treat allergies, sinus infections, and to generally improve breathing. Nasal irrigation […]
Tagged: evangeline lausier
Top Posts of the Week
- The Strength of the Chelyabinsk Meteor
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- UVB-76, The Most Mysterious Radio Station on the Planet
- Another Casualty of the Paramilitary State
- Team Red=Team Blue, the Syria Episode
- The Power Of Hemp Seeds: Behold Powerful Nutrition
- The Senate Is Useless and Should Be Dismanteled
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- Japanese Diet Secret: Kurozu (Black Vinegar)
- “Here’s My Rape!”: The Reality of Rape
- New Type of Hypervelocity Star Found: Just Passing Through
- It’s a Mini-Me: Mice Clones Provide Personalized Cancer Treatment
- Volunteering is Good for Your Health
- More Money More Problems? A Look at Global Debt
- Sex Is Just a Lack of Disgust
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- The Benefits of Barefoot Running and Hiking
- The Ugly Face of Overpopulation
- MIT Scientists Incept Mice With False Memories
- New Image of the Universe Captured by Hubble
- Hollywood is Pirating Hollywood
- Cellphones Cause Higher Incidence of Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Study Identifies Gene Potentially Responsible for Human Language
- Mystery of the Dying/Disappearing Honeybees Solved
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Ancient Galaxy That Shouldn’t Exist is Found Perfectly Formed
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- Brazilian Prisoners Read Their Way to Freedom
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- Sloth Hair Fungus is an Incredibly Potent and Effective Medicine