We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Science Says “Smart People Are Idiots”
- Space Dust Brings Water and Organics to Planets Simultaneously
- Smelling Calmness: Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
- Afraid to Wake Up? Conquering Fear and Life
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 3): Fast Food, University, Charity, Makeup
- Brazilian Prostitutes are Learning a Valuable Lesson
- Bionic Hand That Can Feel
- Real Life Hobbits Discovered
- Mothers Who Suffer Depression Have Shorter Kids
- Man in Coma for 7 Years Given Sleeping Pill and Wakes Up
- Unprecedented Changes and Extinctions Occurring in Marine Life
- Beer is the Way: Humanity’s Secret Weapon for Survival and Health
- The Folly of High Speed Rail in America
- The Drones Are Coming!
- Blimps are the Future!
- Turmeric & Tumors: How The Spice Can Help
- Obesity and Low Carb Fads: Where Did We Go Wrong? (Part 1)
- Tethers Unlimited and the Space Spider
- “Envy-Free” Algorithm Easily Settles Divorce and Inheritance Disputes
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?
- Google’s Self Driving Car Initiative
- Seven Minute Workout Can Get You to Lose Weight
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- Dolphins Exhibit Unending Compassion
- Two New Blue Developments In Our Galaxy
- Sweet Discovery: Sugar Molecules Floating in Gas Around Star
- Fat and Fit Don’t Mix
- Starcraft as a Model for Future Interstellar Warfare
- Income Inequality in America: Red Herrings and Wealth Envy