The vast distance between the processing power of the human brain and that of super computers is slowly shrinking. Researchers used K computer, a Japanese petascale computer, to simulate the […]
Tagged: exascale computer
Top Posts of the Week
- Kid Allergic to Everything, Attends School Via a Mobile Robot
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- Sloth Hair Fungus is an Incredibly Potent and Effective Medicine
- Ingredient in Pot Decreases the High: THC, Pot Shops and Lobbyists
- TVs, Brains, and Zombies Oh My: TV’s Effect on the Mind
- The Life Changing and Life Lengthening World of Fasting
- Epigenetics: The Key to Overcoming Genetic Predisposition
- 2800 Year Old Lake Life Survives in Complete Isolation
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- The Power Of Hemp Seeds: Behold Powerful Nutrition
- Uruguay to Legalize Marijuana
- Heating Yourself, Not Your House
- The Politician Who Donates 90% of His Salary to Charity
- Brooms Out of the Closet: The Omnipresence of Brooms Through Culture and History
- Lightning Strikes! A Sit and Learn About Lightning
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- Aspartame In Diet Soda Responsible For Destroying Kidney Function
- AI Prescribes Better Treatment than Doctors
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- Mothers Who Suffer Depression Have Shorter Kids
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- Failure of Central Planning and the Venezuelan Toilet Paper Shortage
- Deep Storage Project
- You Might be a Psychopath; Psychological Catch 22
- Clouds of Western Intervention Loom Over Syria
- Unsweet Dreams: Nightmares and Health
- New Zealand Hobbit Coins are Legal Tender