We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Two New Blue Developments In Our Galaxy
- Brooms Out of the Closet: The Omnipresence of Brooms Through Culture and History
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- 3D Printing for All: New, Cheap 3D Printers
- Red Wine Vinegar Aids Weight Loss and Fights Diabetes
- Watching Evolution Occur
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Diabetes
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels
- The Amazing Bacon, Beer and Edible Underwear Diet
- Morality In Animals: Chimpanzees That Risk Their Own Lives
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
- MIT Scientists Incept Mice With False Memories
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Ball Lightning Directly Measured for First Time
- Cannabis Cures Cancer and More: A Thorough History and Review of the Evidence
- Starcraft as a Model for Future Interstellar Warfare
- Earthquake Lights: The Mystery has Been Solved
- Failure of Central Planning and the Venezuelan Toilet Paper Shortage
- Unprecedented Changes and Extinctions Occurring in Marine Life
- Huge Rise in Skin Cancer Among Young Women
- K Computer and Exascale Computing: The New Wave
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- Homemade Coilgun Excites Sci-Fans, Frightens Politicians
- United States’ Taxes, Spending, Graphs, and No Pie Charts
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- Dentistry: A Feared Profession, One of World’s Oldest
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- 27 Dimensional Quantum State Directly Measured: Taking a Peek at Schrödinger’s Cat
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?