America is fat, but it may also be healthy. A recent study on over weight individuals has sparked a lot of criticism. Katherine Flegal, a senior research scientist at the […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Check If You Are Burning Fat on Your Phone
- Martian Spiders: Seasonal Life on Mars
- Virgin Births in Wild Snakes
- Cancer Cells Avoid Chemotherapy
- Galaxy Geysers
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- Gay Man Given Maternity Leave in Brazil
- Grey Matter And Pain Tolerance: Why You Hurt More
- Ball Lightning Directly Measured for First Time
- DNA Origami: The Art of Folding DNA
- What Does Light Look Like?
- United States’ Taxes, Spending, Graphs, and No Pie Charts
- Robotic Legs Controlled by Your Brain
- The Folly of High Speed Rail in America
- Money, Designed to Fail: In The Federal Reserve’s Grip
- Bionic Hand That Can Feel
- Costly Climate Changes
- The Drones Are Coming!
- Private Prison Sues State for Not Having Enough Prisoners
- More Hazardous Weather Patterns for World
- Menstrual Cups: The Sustainable Period
- Them Cows is Sweet: Cows Fed Human Junk Food to Save Money
- Speaking to Babies in ‘Parentese’ Yields Surprising Results
- Internet Trolls: Why They Prosper From Your Grief
- Triple Star System Paves Road to Understanding Gravity
- Eat Your Yard: Grow an Edible Landscape at Home
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- Peanut Allergy on the Rise: Clever Cure on the Horizon
- Japanese Diet Secret: Kurozu (Black Vinegar)
- Smartest Dogs: Moscow Stray Dogs Ride Complex Subway System and More