Why is it that I go on Facebook to kill time when Facebook may actually be killing me over time? A recent study of Facebook, conducted jointly by two German Universities, […]
Tagged: face book
Top Posts of the Week
- Solar Salamander
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- My Beautiful Western Face: The Rise in De-racialisation Surgery
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Team Red=Team Blue, the Syria Episode
- Kid Allergic to Everything, Attends School Via a Mobile Robot
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Animals Evolve Too Slowly, Climate Change Too Fast
- A Tick is Turning People into Vegetarians for Life
- Huge Rise in Skin Cancer Among Young Women
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- Check If You Are Burning Fat on Your Phone
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- Free Birth Control Creates Dramatic Decrease in Abortion and Unplanned Pregnancy
- The Folly of High Speed Rail in America
- All Tea Comes From the Same Plant: Camellia sinensis
- The 20 Biggest Wastes of Money and How to Avoid Them
- The Most Dangerous Animal, and How We Can Defeat it
- Fly Away Home: How Birds Evolve with Automobile Traffic
- Failure of Central Planning and the Venezuelan Toilet Paper Shortage
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- Google’s Self Driving Car Initiative
- The Drones Are Coming!
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Afraid to Fall Asleep? (Part II) Effects and Strategies of Sleep Cycles
- Our Special Time in the Universe
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!