Why is it that I go on Facebook to kill time when Facebook may actually be killing me over time? A recent study of Facebook, conducted jointly by two German Universities, […]
Tagged: facebook evil
Top Posts of the Week
- New Plausible Theory of Black Holes: Gateways to Other Universes
- New Zealand Hobbit Coins are Legal Tender
- Computers Improve and Sustain Mind and Memory of the Elderly
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- The Flying Car Is Closer Than You Think
- 3D Printing for All: New, Cheap 3D Printers
- Invisible Bike Helmet
- Controversial “Killer” Egg Yolks
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Unsweet Dreams: Nightmares and Health
- The Life Changing and Life Lengthening World of Fasting
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- FCC Proposes Free Public WiFi Nationwide (or maybe not?)
- More Green Energy: Climate Denial Funders Caught Red Handed
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Beer is the Way: Humanity’s Secret Weapon for Survival and Health
- Tattoo Quest (Part 1): Tattoos of Southeast Asia
- Skipping Breakfast Leads to Unhealthy Food Consumption
- The Art of Cyber Warfare: United States vs. China
- Faster Than Light Travel is Possible; Creating the Warp Drive
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels
- ObamaCare and the 49-Employee Company
- Court Battle Begins Between David and Goliath, Bowman and Monsanto
- A Case Against Gun Control
- What Your Poo is Trying to Tell You
- The Loudest Penis on Earth