When you think of religion does your body get invigorated? Do you feel your soul flutter? Does your brain reach a higher state of functioning? In answer to the last […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Electronic Brain Implants Increase Intelligence
- Power Posing Can Change Your World
- More Green Energy: Climate Denial Funders Caught Red Handed
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- MIT Scientists Incept Mice With False Memories
- The Flying Car Is Closer Than You Think
- Robotic Sense and Feel
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- Shaolin Monks Train Harder Than You
- Grow All of Your Own Food With A Forest Garden
- Unsweet Dreams: Nightmares and Health
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- New Cancer Treatment Shows Promising Results in Leukemia Patients
- New Type of Hypervelocity Star Found: Just Passing Through
- 2800 Year Old Lake Life Survives in Complete Isolation
- Open Access Journals
- MIT Creates a Way To Separate Oil From Water Magnetically
- The Incredibly Diverse Medicinal Properties of Cannabis
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- Absolute Zero No Longer Absolute
- Unprecedented Changes and Extinctions Occurring in Marine Life
- Stonehenge and Other Megaliths are Mind Altering Acoustical Devices
- The Road Rage is Strong With This One
- New Image of the Universe Captured by Hubble
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- The Strength of the Chelyabinsk Meteor
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!